For more information about Azure, refer to the official Azure documentation.
Account access information is stored as a cloud credential. Cloud credentials are stored as Kubernetes secrets. Multiple node templates can use the same cloud credential. You can use an existing cloud credential or create a new one.
- Placement sets the geographical region where your cluster is hosted and other location metadata.
- Network configures the networking used in your cluster.
- Instance customizes your VM configuration.
The Docker daemon configuration options include:
- Labels: For information on labels, refer to the Docker object label documentation.
- Docker Engine Install URL: Determines what Docker version will be installed on the instance.
- Registry mirrors: Docker Registry mirror to be used by the Docker daemon
- Other advanced options: Refer to the Docker daemon option reference